Supply of Water Services on Rottnest Island
To view or download a copy of a Rottnest Island Water Utility report please see below.
Established is a strong co-operative relationship between the Rottnest Island Authority (RIA) and the Department for Health in managing drinking water quality and protecting public health, integrating all facets of drinking water quality management and assurance systems.
Both the Department and RIA recognise that the practices and processes used to establish and maintain the high level of drinking water quality, need to be open and transparent to the community. Accordingly, RIA commits to ensure that performance will be reported in a timely manner with those reports and other water related documents available below.
- Quarterly Drinking Water Report April - June 2017 PDF 1.10 MB
- Quarterly Drinking Water Report January - March 2017 PDF 1.05 MB
- Water Services Code of Conduct (Customer Service Standards) 2013 PDF 0.20 MB
- Water Customer Services Manual 2016 PDF 0.52 MB
- July Sep 2017 Rottnest Island Quarterly Drinking Water Report v10 PDF 0.93 MB
- Rottnest Island Drinking Water Policy 2016 PDF 0.88 MB
- Memorandum of Understanding between Department of Health and RIA for Drinking Water PDF 1.23 MB
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report 2010-2011 PDF 4.23 MB
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report 2011-2012 PDF 7.20 MB
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report 2012-2013 PDF 3.93 MB
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report 2013-2014 PDF 1.13 MB
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report 2014-2015 PDF 1.35 MB
- Annual Drinking Water Quality Report 2015-2016 PDF 1.38 MB
- Quarterly Drinking Water Report July - September 2016 PDF 1.69 MB
- Quarterly Drinking Water Report October - December 2016 PDF 1.10 MB