Welcome Summer on Rottnest
Welcome Summer on RottnestThe Rottnest Island Authority is diversifying the recreational offering on Rottnest, just in time for summer. With the advent of these new offerings there will be something for everyone at Rottnest, suiting all preferences and budgets.
These new activities will give returning visitors a chance to try something different, while new visitors will find something to keep them entertained beyond sun, surf, beaches and quokkas.
These new businesses will bring with them more jobs and more reasons for people to visit Rottnest.
In addition to the Island’s existing attractions visitors can now try out the following:
- A crayfish catch and cook tour aboard a fishing boat;
- Glass bottom kayaks;
- Tours aboard a yellow catamaran;
- Boat hire;
- A subsea scooter hire;
- Undersea helmet walks, SCUBA dives and snorkel tours;
- Food caravan at Wadjemp Lighthouse; and
- Shade and beach accessory hire.